Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Throwing up/throwing down/robots

I had my first vomit-inducing workout so-far this season. Midpack pros everywhere, consider yourself warned.



I translated the Chinese in the Bruce Lee image, and it roughly translated to "WARNING! from TEAM ROBOT"






Here's a video of Sam Hill throwing down at Maribor 2007. I tried to find this song online, but it's pretty much impossible:



By the way, Mr. Hill is probably the hardest athlete on the planet to wrangle an interview out of. Ten words, but only five of them are intelligible.





And just for good measure, here's some robot related news. Sweet clip. If you're trying to figure out WTF is going on in this clip, your guess is as good as mine:






-Chaz

2 comments:

Jay said...

The thing that could top RoboGeisha is RoboGeisha in 3D!

Anonymous said...

that song is by the Monks - I hate you.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eOuPeAfOeE