Monday, December 22, 2014

BREAKING NEWS!!! from TEAM ROBOT


Transition Bikes rider Lars Sternberg sidelined for 2015 season with third-degree groin injury sustained in company photo shoot.


TEAM ROBOT caught up with Lars over a bite to hear the latest on his injury:


"Yeah, it's brutal. This groin injury, it sucks. You know, you practice and practice to get ready for the shot, I knew that splitze was a big move, but one missed spot on the ice by the Zamboni driver and BAM! Game over, zero margin for error. Yeah, it's a huge blow to my enduro career. I've been talking a lot to friends and family about what direction to take after this injury, and my good friend Richie Schley had a lot of helpful words of wisdom. He's a guy who's been here. After talking with Richie, I think I should be able to schleyble top and skid my way into paychecks for another decade or so, racing or no."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Palmer doing in there on the left side with legwarmers? He already gave up on coaching the Cali kids to see if he can dominate ice skating?

Anonymous said...

That pic is walking a fine line...a fabulous rainbow colored fine line.

A Fan Boy said...

Breaking news from Pinkbike:
Guy who has read every Team Robot post... TWICE, is selling a bike!
http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1697836/

I Love You